Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Exceedingly abundantly. (You know who you are.)

Earlier this evening I got a text from God. I know, crazy. But a friend sent a text that might as well have said, "Everything you need, I will provide. Before you have time to think of it all, I will arrange it. love, God"

What the text was about may or may not be how things are actually supposed to work out, but that isn't the point. I was simply reminded, the night before my first MD Anderson appointments, that my God shall supply all [my] need, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I can pray big, because God is able.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV

9 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

I love this Connie. God will bless you in this journey beyond what you can imagine. We can trust Him with the details. I love you and am here if you need me. I am a good listener and sounding board. And I am praying for you my sister.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

The VW's said...

Sounds like a great friend! And, He is a great God! He'll be listening and I'll be praying! HUGS!!!

Anxious AF said...

Love you.

Cathy said...

Praying for you as you travel tomorrow. I wish I was being that good friend to help.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

What a great friend. :) I hope and pray that your appointment today is going as good as possible. Please update when you can, we are all eagerly waiting to hear!

laura said...

praying that the visit to MD is going well- that questions are being answered and that all of your precious children are finding comfort. i kmnow that having a few answers will help them as well. love you.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Cathy said...

So glad you were able to return home to your own beds tonight. Praying!

Jacquie said...

How are you Connie?
Hoping that your news and body are better then even your positive outlooked could have hoped.
Rest, Read, and laugh whenever possible