Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jog!

We're all home (well, John's at work). Mallorie's singing on the couch. Oops, never on the couch, right? I meant on the, umm, quilt on the floor.

Hannah's making some kicking salsa to go with her version of John's tacos. I smell sweet oniony smells from the kitchen, and she just showed me a couple of 2-inch serrano peppers, and asked how much I thought should go in the salsa. Uh, none?

I'm going to see if someone will watch Mallorie and make sure she gets fed on time and doesn't fall off the .... quilt-on-the-floor ... so I can maybe even grab a quick nap.

All's well with the world. My world, at least!

Thank you Dr. E. Yeah, I know. Lactulose. Whatever.

And thank you to the wonderful nurses. Gayle, Jolayne, Mary Ann, Lori, Cindy, Vicky. You made it almost feel like home, and made us feel really important, which is a great thing to feel.

3 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Yay, you're home. I hope you get in a good nap too. You guys are really important, don't you know this by now? You have great nurses there. Have a peaceful and restful afternoon my friend.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anxious AF said...

I am so glad you are home....Take a nap, take two, take some tomorrow and the next day. You deserve it!

Yin May said...

Hoo-RAY! Connie and Mallorie are back!