Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home again, home again.

Mallorie's bloodwork looked good enough this morning to go home. Becca and Tamara had set me up with movies & DVD player to help me not be bored in my own recovery period, so I finally got to watch a bunch .. and silly me, got just 3-1/2 hrs of sleep last night before the morning labwork had to be done. Then discharge stuff, then speech therapy, and home. I'm wiped, but Mallorie is just happy, and herself!

And I heard Dr. B got good news today. I think she needs her own blog. :)

My appt with the surgeon is tomorrow, so pray as much as you like for good news for me, too. :) It'll be another long day, because Mallorie sees her kidney doctor in the morning, and I have lots of things to discuss with her, since Mal is back on the potassium supplements along with the sodium. Then my own appt will be in the afternoon.

Anyone else feel this tired?? But I'm such a happy girl, with Mallorie back home and all the other good news around here.

1 comment:

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am so glad for this news Connie and am praying for your results tomorrow and for strength to make it through the day with energy left over. Love you girl and am praying for you guys.

Love and Hugs, Laurie